According to DICE executive producer Patrick Bach, the console version obviously won't have all the graphical bells and whistles of its PC counterpart. Speaking to Videogamer, Bach said the console port will lack the "higher resolution, the higher framerate, the anti-aliasing, the motion blur, stuff like that" that we've seen in the trailers released so far.
Still, it's not all doom and gloom. Despite some performance differences between Bad Company 2 on the PC and consoles, for example, both run quite smoothly and looked great.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One