Second, remember the tail that was springing out of the logo? That wasn't just some sad remnant of a half-deleted Wingding -- it was, as you probably expected, an appendage. Miyamoto explained, "The tail you mentioned on the logo – it's what you think it is. You probably know what's going to happen using that character." Who, Tanooki? Yeah, we know that guy's style. He's gonna get right in our trash cans, mess up our yard and then fly off into the crisp, night sky.
We'll have our opportunity to get reacquainted with that ringtailed jerk relatively soon -- Miyamoto explained, Super Mario 3DS is "completely original, and coming this year."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite