There's a game in which you fly around using an umbrella in strong wind; one called "Spooky Search," which makes use of the Wiimote speaker (to locate ghosts in your room); a stone-skipping game; and a sort of "Human Tetris" scenario in which you pose a Mii to fit through Mii-shaped holes in the wall. There's also a side-scrolling minigame about guiding balloons through mazes, something diving-themed, and a spacecraft flight game.
Wii Play: Motion will begin irritating hardcore gamers with sales on June 13 in North America and June 24 in Europe.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19