We've managed to come up with a surefire list of compensations Sony can afford to these jilted users to ease their frustration:
- Cause the upcoming system update to make a box of adorable puppies come out of the user's television. Aww, who could be mad now?
- Allow each PSN user to just run through the PlayStation Store, grabbing everything they want for free for exactly one minute, Supermarket Sweep style.
- Just give each user like, $20. Like we've always said: A Jackson makes the problems go away.
- Do the puppy box idea and the $20 idea. That's what we like to call synergy, folks.
- Make the PSN freer? (We're still workshopping this one.)