mophie Announces juice pack plus Now Compatible with All iPhone 4s
Powerful External Battery Case also Available in Limited Edition Purple
Santa Ana, Calif. (May 18, 2011)-mophie™ today announced the availability of the juice pack plus, now compatible with all iPhone 4s. The enhanced capacity iPhone 4 rechargeable external battery case more than doubles the time to rock, talk, surf and send and is an essential accessory for any iPhone user. In tandem with the launch, mophie has designed a special edition purple juice pack plus case, now available on mophie.com
The plus boasts a 2,000 mAh battery capacity and is the largest of any external battery case produced by mophie. Designed for iPhone 4 power and protection, the case has an ultra-thin and light-weight design, a dual injected rubber grip for extra hold, and is only one millimeter thicker than mophie's flagship case, the juice pack air. The special edition purple juice pack plus, of which only 3,000 were produced, features a purple band around the edge of the case. Additional colors include black-on-black, and black with cyan, magenta or yellow banding.
"It is our continued mission to deliver solutions to all Apple fans that enhance their user experience through superior design, utility and style, and we're excited to provide our most powerful battery case to all iPhone 4 users," said Susan Schedel, vice president of sales and marketing, mophie. "We have wanted to do a limited edition juice pack for a while and the launch of the dual-compatible plus was the perfect opportunity to launch something special in both design and function."
The juice pack plus for iPhone 4 is now available for purchase on www.mophie.com for $99.95. Key features and benefits of the one-size-fits-all juice pack plus, include:
· The Ultimate Power Solution-Packing a 2,000 mAh capacity, the advanced battery technology delivers an incredible amount of "juice" in a small form factor, more than doubling battery life while only adding one mm of thickness
· Up to 8 additional hours talk time on 3G; 16 hours 2G
· Up to 7 additional hours internet use on 3G; 11 hours WiFi
· Up to 44 hours additional audio playback
· Up to 11 hours video playback
· Acoustic Sound Enhancement-The juice pack plus design acts as a virtual speaker box, redirecting sound from the bottom of the iPhone 4 to the front, resulting in a richer, fuller sound quality
· Choice of Color-The juice pack plus is available now available in black, cyan, magenta, yellow and for a limited time, purple
· Pass-through USB-Included USB cable enables you to simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone 4 to iTunes without having to remove it from the juice pack plus
· Standby/Charging Switch-Features a simple toggle switch that allows for standby and charging mode so you only have to use the juice pack plus battery when you need it
· Efficient Electronics-Embedded electronics results in no signal interference with the iPhone 4
· 4 Light LED Battery Status Indicator-An integrated LED status indicator tells you exactly how much "juice" is left and also displays how much time remains during the charging process
*Verizon is currently in the process of acquiring AOL, Engadget's parent company. However, Engadget maintains full editorial control, and Verizon will have to pry it from our cold, dead hands.