Among the titles were three announced yesterday during Nintendo's keynote address, as well as one surprising addition: Killer Freaks From Outer Space. What's that, Yves? Spill it! He also reiterated the titles revealed on Tuesday in Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon Online, and a Raving Rabbids title. It's possible that we missed it during the roundtable, but it seems that one more title is still under wraps. We'll update this post as the presentations progresses, so keep it locked!
Update: Killer Freaks From Outer Space is being developed by Ubisoft Montpelier, and it's a "competitive first-person shooter." Apparently it'll be arriving sometime in 2012 alongside the Wii U. Our man on the ground JC Fletcher describes the teaser trailer as taking place in a destroyed London with only one type of "freak" shown. Players will aim WiiPad a la Face Raiders at the various freaks before shooting their faces off.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18