"I believe that this game is unsuitable for children and I look forward to the outcome of the Classification Board's review of its PG rating," O'Connor wrote in a statement to Gamespot. "I share the concern of many parents that children may be inadvertently playing games that are more suited to adult gamers."
We Dare was never released in the US or UK. Even European rating board PEGI wasn't totally relaxed and groovy about the game, asking Ubisoft to pull the game's ads from the internet. The Australian review of We Dare is expected to be completed June 17.
Update: The title retains a PG rating as of June 22.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19