"I want to make a new game," he wrote. "As much as I want, but that alone is not enough to start the process. Would anyone be ready to invest in us?" Swery doesn't say anything about what kind of game he plans to make, but does promise that he'll "work until it kills me," and that the team will definitely "make something good."
Any big-time investors out there willing to call his bluff? It seems like, despite the mixed reception for Deadly Premonition around the world, Swery shouldn't have too much trouble finding a publisher sooner or later. Even if not, there's always Kickstarter, right?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One