"At Grasshopper, I'm creating sound, but not only sound," he said. "I'm the leader of the development team, so I'm tag-teaming with Suda 51, and I'm actually involved with game creation as well as sound." He then went on to tease "a few titles we're going to announce soon, so stay tuned."
Listen to the whole podcast to learn more about Yamaoka and his career -- including why he planned to quit Konami after his first week.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One