We considered ourselves pretty good at the Atari 2600 version of Warlords, but that boast required only proficiency at swinging a paddle around to hit a ball into our opponents' corners. So we questioned the necessity for a "how to play" video for the update, until we watched it and remembered this update is ... an update.
This thing's got actual strategy in it! You have to lead a "Rally Snoot" character to a control point -- a control point! -- and then have him wait for another to arrive in order to capture it. You can boost the shields around your castle, and even aim shots. In other words, there's stuff do do other than frantically moving a paddle around to deflect a single giant pixel.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One