See that screenshot? That is my bank before patch 4.3. After patch 4.3, I will have bank space again -- and no idea what to do with it all. I am crying, Blizzard. Tears (and tiers) of joy.
Speaking of that upcoming patch, I'm also looking forward to being able to wear all that gear without wearing that gear -- as in, using that new transmogrification feature that was just announced. Will it be expensive? Oh, I'm sure it will be. It's OK. I've been saving my gold for just such an occasion. Speaking of transmogrification, we've got a few reactions to the news, courtesy of the blogosphere.
- Shattered Beginnings is excited about the changes and shares some screenshots of tier sets from days gone by.
- I think it's safe to say that Big Bear Butt is also excited by the changes and looking forward to gathering gear.
- The Suicidal Zebra points out a handy place to go in order to look up info for tier lookalikes.
- Warcraft Hunters Union points out that transmogrification is cosmetic only and what that means for excited hunters.
- Blessing of Kings thinks perhaps past looks are meant to remain in the past.
Is there a story out there we ought to link or a blog we should be following? Just leave us a comment, and you may see it here tomorrow! Be sure to check out our WoW Resources Guide for more WoW-related sites.