For someone who isn't even a real knight yet, the Squire in Dungeon Defenders sure can deal a lot of damage. The latest trailer shows off his skills, namely melee abilities and defensive turrets that dole out up close and personal pain.
Dungeon Defenders will hit PC, XBLA and PSN this October.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One