Tokyo Game Show 2011 wrap-up
- Nintendo launching 'Misty Pink' 3DS handheld on October 20th
- Nintendo 3DS to add 3D video capture, upgraded eShop and more
- Nintendo 3DS slide pad add-on is official, ships December 10th in Japan
- We're live from the Tokyo Game Show 2011!
- Sony PlayStation Vita debuts in Japan on December 17th, partnering with NTT DoCoMo for 3G
- Sony announces bucketload of PlayStation Vita launch games, teases PSP downloads for UMD lovers
- Sony shows off PlayStation Vita's initial setup process and user interface (video)
- Nintendo 3DS extended slide pad add-on, first hands-on
- PlayStation Suite SDK beta coming in November, offering new games in spring 2012
- PlayStation Vita's slick augmented reality demoed in Reality Fighters, we go hands-on (video)
- PlayStation Vita's Torne app pulls in live TV streams served up from a PS3
- Razer unveils arcade fightstick prototype at TGS, looks to gaming community to hammer out the details
- Visualized: PS Vita in eight unlikely colors, mockup game cards chill on the sidelines
- Sony PlayStation Vita battery life: as little as three hours on a charge
- ViviTouch haptic technology hands-on: electroactive polymer giving a 'high definition feel'
X:Martial Duel is a mannequin equipped with various sensors to help improve martial arts hit accuracy, especially in the groin area. More coverage on ITmedia.
Neurowear Necomimi, a pair of kitty ears controlled by your state of mind.
A response test game at the Amusement Machine Show.