"No, I think what he [Riccitello] said was that we're looking into what we can do with the Wii U, but there is nothing planned to be honest," Liu said. He added that while DICE has "dabbled" with development kits, "there's no game planned."
The game plan for Wii U, then, is to "come up with something that really uses their controls. And until we get that bright idea of what to do with the new controls I don't think there's any point in making another version that's just the same as everyone else." And if you're counting on a Battlefield 3 port, Liu suggests that "probably" won't happen because the Wii U is so "far out," man.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18