Few things in the gaming universe are funnier than a well-crafted bug demonstration, especially when those bugs are as physics-defying as the ones that occasionally pop up in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. For instance: Flying horses. Those are pretty great, but what about flying mammoths? Just based on mass alone, that's like, forty times more hilarious.
IGN has a pretty comprehensive round-up of giggle-inducing glitches -- though our personal favorite is the remix of the game's intro, seen above. Was that a collector's edition exclusive? The intro to our game was far, far less acrobatic.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One