"We're only doing The Movie because we had a good idea for it," Hello's Sean Murray recently told the IGN UK Podcast. He noted that the company wanted to "explore" Joe Danger "in every possible way," but after The Movie, Hello is "done with that idea."
Said idea certainly seems big. Earlier this year, Murray stated that the game is "huge" and that "the entire gameplay experience of Joe Danger on PSN would be just one short scene" in the upcoming sequel. Joe Danger: The Movie is slated to be released next year on "consoles everywhere," likely through PSN and XBLA.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One