"We've basically run everything dry in terms of going some kind of first-party route with Microsoft, be it them publishing it or be it us publishing it ourselves," said Just Add Water CEO Stewart Gilray during an interview with VG247. "So we're now having to go down the third-party route."
The developer is in talks with "two or three" publishers and hopes to have more information to announce by Easter, although Gilray did not give specifics regarding which publishers may be interested in helping the cause. It's unclear how working through a third-party publisher will aid in resolving (or circumnavigating) the game's size issue, but we're glad to see that Just Add Water is still trying.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One