Brussee had been the development director at the studio since its founding in 2004, overseeing production of Shellshock Nam '67 and the entire Killzone series, including Killzone: Liberation for PSP. Guerrilla will live on, as it's currently developing a new Killzone and a new IP.
Brussee's LinkedIn has yet to be updated, and we've reached out to Guerrilla for confirmation.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25