OK, yes, it's November. No, we didn't need outside help to figure that out. But Spanish retailer Fnac took it one step further than obvious guesses, as it's actually advertising Black Ops 2 with a November release date.
The store isn't going so far as to take reservations -- instead having people sign up to be alerted when they can -- but it is still advertising a product that doesn't officially exist. To us, that's at least circumstantial evidence that Black Ops 2 does exist.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One