Battlefield 3 gets an overdue expansion with the "Close Quarters" map pack, available this June.
As previously announced, it'll be followed by a more traditional outing this autumn with the "Armored Kill" pack. The fall pack will feature "all-out vehicle warfare on huge maps," the biggest map in Battlefield history, and new vehicles, tanks and artillery.
Finally, "End Game" is still under wraps, but should hit this winter. In an interview with DICE execs last week, we learned that the aim is to get it out in 2012, but "winter" leaves some breathing room into next year.%Gallery-150552%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One