The third installment of Telltale's The Walking Dead behind-the-scenes interview series, Playing Dead, features Robert Kirkman, writer of The Walking Dead comic series. Kirkman and the guy who voiced Marty McFly in Back to the Future talk art style, writing the game and why it isn't an open-world shooter, among other interesting tidbits.
This episode also features a good chunk of gameplay footage (7:02 and 11:50) involving batteries, why there aren't more female mechanical engineers, and of course, zombies.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One