Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland is the latest NIS release with a title totally incomprehensible to the uninitiated. It's about a girl named Meruru, princess of one of the kingdoms in Arland, who sets out to become a great alchemist.
As a result, you'll be doing a lot of alchemy in the game, creating various items and weapons. Unlike previous Atelier games, you'll be able to use your royal status to "develop" new areas of the kingdom, changing their appearance and giving you access to new landscapes.
If the combination of alchemy, world-building and adorableness appeal to you, you'll be able to pick up Atelier Meruru for PS3 on May 22. You can read more about it today on the PlayStation Blog.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25