New Assassin's Creed protagonist Ratohnhaké:ton (er ... Connor) isn't the smooth-talking debutant that kicked off Assassin's Creed 2. Instead, he's a brutal hunter, stalking his targets from treetops before leaping down on them for the final blow (you may already know this stuff).
Moreover, he's a crack shot with a bow, as seen in the latest teaser for Assassin's Creed 3. Ubisoft is goading fans to do its viral advertising with promises of a lengthier trailer after reaching a certain level of buzz on this Facebook page, which we totally do not support. On the other hand, we're totally down to see what happens to the flailing Redcoat. All in all, we're feeling an awful lot like Natalie Imbruglia this morning.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One