We're not going to lie: we sometimes wish our giveaways could extend out to us as employees. Skullcandy just released its latest lineup of new gear, and the Supreme Sound Hesh -- billed as a mid-tier on-ear headphone that has the sound of sets twice its cost -- looks pretty tempting. The Hesh aims to enhance the bass, natural voice and precision highs, regardless of what you're listening to (we know you enjoy the occasional Air Supply, no need to be ashamed). As always, just read the rules and hook us up with a comment below to enter. There's five sets of headphones to be won this time around!
Update: due to some technical difficulties, we're extending the deadline for submitting your comment to 11:59AM on May 9th. Thanks!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Five winners will win one (1) pair of Skullcandy Supreme Sound Hesh headphones.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Skullcandy and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until May 9, 2012 at 11:59AM ET. Good luck!