Sony launched No Man's Land today, a freemium shooter for PlayStation Home ... yes, you read that last part correctly. The premise? Shoot other people in a post-apocalyptic America. Beyond that, it's a 4v4 cover-based shooter with team deathmatch and scavenger modes, the latter requiring players to collect salvage and bring it back to base (capture the flag with multiple flags).
No Man's Land makes of use your Home avatar, strapping guns and armor over your virtual likeness. The armor can also be worn outside of the game in the Home space. No Man's Land is available now through PlayStation Home, and you can learn more about it by visiting the PlayStation Blog.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25