During its E3 press conference, Sony sneaked out news of a racing wheel attachment for the PlayStation Move, which looks like something superstitious aliens would use to find ground water.
In this video, SCEA Research and Development's Anton Mikhailov details all the features that aren't necessarily evident from looking at the thing, like a series of additional rumble motors, and pivoting handles and twisting throttle functions to allow you to use it for motorcycle games. It's not just a plastic handle, even though that approach has proven enormously popular.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25