If you've ever wondered what it would be like if F-Zero and every game ever released for the Vectrex had a baby, wonder no more: Vector Racing appears to be that very thing. Originally an iPhone title from Sweet-Soft, Arc System Work's 3DS port of Vector Racing will come to the eShop on August 23 at an unknown price point, according to Siliconera.
The game features 12 line-art tracks, six outline vehicles and several different play modes, including Grand Prix, Time Trial, Versus and local multiplayer. No online multiplayer support, but the game does support leaderboards, which means you can find out who's caused the most retina damage in the shortest amount of time.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27