Our first live stream of Sleeping Dogs was so successful, we've decided to venture through the mean streets of Hong Kong once more. This time, Joystiq is giving away multiple Steam versions of the game to viewers. Tune in for the hand-to-hand combat, action hijacking, and slow-motion bullet firing but stay for your chance to win.
For more on the development of Sleeping Dogs, make sure to watch the replay of our original live stream, which featured the game's senior producer Jeff O'Connell.
Watch the stream after the break and on Joystiq's official Twitch page.
Sleeping Dogs launches for the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 on August 14.
Update: The live stream is over. Watch the replay above.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One