Closure will jump from PlayStation Network to PC and Mac next week, Eyebrow Interactive confirmed today. On September 7, the 2012 Indie Game Challenge winner will be released on Steam for $10, coming in at $5 less than when it hit on PSN back in March. The light-orientated puzzle-platformer also brings extras to its Steam version, including a developer commentary mode unlocked after beating the game.
Programmer Tyler Gliael and artist Jon Schubbe are showing the game off at PAX Prime this weekend, but in the meantime you can read Richard's review for a glowing reference.
Check out its moody screens after the break. %Gallery-163411%
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25