DUST mercenaries and EVE capsuleers can chat each other up in the local channels of several empire systems, according to a new CCP forum post. EVE-mail messages can also be exchanged between the two playerbases, and DUST items are now visible on EVE's in-game market (though it's currently impossible to buy them through the EVE client).
CCP says initial EVE/DUST interaction is necessarily limited due to several known issues and the age of Singularity's current code base, but today's announcement marks an exciting first step in the firm's long-range plan to merge its long-running sci-fi MMORPG with its new PlayStation 3 shooter.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25