Harmo Knight is a rhythm action game featuring 2D side-scrolling levels and, yup, some Pokémon music. The levels are set to a variety of tunes, and players have to run, jump, and attack in time with the music. The play looks similar to that of rhythm-based platformer Bit.Trip Runner.
No word on any international release, of course, but with the Pokémon tie-in it seems likely. Andriasang notes Nintendo will release an Iwata Asks for the game later today.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27