Namco contacted Metro saying that Miyazaki's quotes were mistranslated, and in fact he made no mention of decreasing the difficulty at all. According to Namco, what he actually said was, "I am thinking about how to make everyone complete the game while maintaining the current difficulty and carefully send all gamers the messages behind it." This, says Namco, was the "true intention" behind Miyazaki's statement.
For its part, Metro admits (as it did in the original interview article) that the translation "wasn't very good." Still, the outlet states that "the sentence in question always seemed pretty unambiguous."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One