Tecmo Koei introduced Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden mainstay supporting character Ayana as playable in Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge for the Wii U, in the only way it knows how: by first showing her getting a massage in the nude, and then ruthlessly slaughtering dozens and dozens of men, as seen in the trailer above.
Playing through the entire game as either ninja is possible thanks to a new Chapter Challenge mode. Ayane's exploits won't be entirely solo, however, as an online co-op mode starring both her and resident ninja Ryu Hayabusa has also been announced for the port, according to Siliconera.
Razor's Edge will also see the return of dismemberment capabilities, which is important considering that dismemberment physics are to Ninja Gaiden as those other physics are to Dead or Alive.%Gallery-165268%
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18