The issue stems from the level's floor texture; a pattern of repeating stars that each contain the Arabic script for "Allah." This design element was a complete accident, according to TTT2 producer Katsuhiro Harada. "We didn't know that," Harada tweeted in response to players that informed him of the script's meaning. "We will change stage design data as soon as possible. We couldn't read that."
No further specifics were given vis-a-vis when or how the update will be made available, or what the pattern will be replaced with. Personally, we're hoping for more Snoop.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One