The Wii U is getting weirdo indie projects right from the jump. KnapNok Games, part of the Copenhagen Game Collective responsible for Dark Room Sex Game and B.U.T.T.O.N. (and associated with Johann Sebastian Joust developer Die Gute Fabrik) has revealed Spin the Bottle, a multiplayer party game that relies entirely on off-screen play – as in, the TV is turned off.
Players sit in a circle around the Wii U GamePad, and are paired up spin-the-bottle style to take part in Wiimote-based challenges that involve rapid-fire pointing, dancing, and whatever else is going on in this trailer. And don't expect it to be another We Dare. Spin the Bottle is an "innocent game for innocent kids," and should spin to Wii U next spring.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18