There's one thing that sticks in my craw, though, and that's the game's sub-standard quest journal. It's functional, but it lacks the ability to show completed quests. It also doesn't allow for quests to be deleted, and both of these omissions play havoc with my OCD. What about you, Massively readers? Is there one particular gotcha in your favorite game that you'd change if you could?
Every morning, the Massively bloggers probe the minds of their readers with deep, thought-provoking questions about that most serious of topics: massively online gaming. We crave your opinions, so grab your caffeinated beverage of choice and chime in on today's Daily Grind!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25