The Netflix app on Wii U now supports the "@" symbol. A recent update added the piece of iconography, which once upon a time indicated cost per unit, but is commonly used now for emails and to avoid spelling "at" in texts.
The reason this little oversight mattered was due to folks using @ in their passwords. It's so much more secure to write p@55w0rd123 than password123.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18