Dead or Alive 5 will soon allow direct uploads of your match replays to YouTube (on PS3) and Facebook (on both PS3 and Xbox 360.) The functionality is part of the "Ver. 1.03" update, which is being prepared for an unspecified time. The company revealed this feature on its Twitter account, where it also talked about other patch changes, like the ability to search for matches by connection quality, and "throwdowns" added to ranked matches.
The above footage is a test of the direct upload. Troublingly, it's in 360p. "And did you catch some of the little tweaks to the fighting game itself?" Team Ninja teased, revealing the existence of other gameplay-oriented changes that longtime players might be able to spot.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One