Do you remember ObsCure? The survival horror game series by Hydravision has become somewhat self-referential, as it has become rather obscure itself in the years since its multiplatform release.
Now this game you may not remember is becoming into a sidescrolling action game, one "drenched in the blood and caustic humor inspired by the teen and horror movie genres," according to publisher Focus Home Interactive. The new Obscure is coming to PSN, PC, and Xbox in the spring.
Developer Mighty Rocket Studios includes staff from Hydravision, adapting its old franchise into a brawler with non-linear levels and RPG elements. Players control a group of students, each with their own abilities that compliment each other in local or online co-op.%Gallery-178237%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One