Bloody Palace mode is a 100-level romp through demon-infested rooms, and it will support leaderboards, just as in Devil May Cry 4. The update comes with some bonus bug fixes, including the removal of a glitch that renders the succubus Poison non-interactive, fixes to style points calculations, increased damage from the weakest enemies, increased damage from all enemies in Nephilim and Son of Sparda modes, and no more infinite angel glide.
Sorry, Dante. Looks like it's time to clip those wings.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One