Hideo Kojima knew what he was doing when he handed development of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance off to Platinum Games. Platinum knows the importance of cutting, which is essential for an action game about a cyborg ninja.
Cutting is perhaps not a part of Kojima's own skillset, as evidenced by this trailer edited by the Kojima Productions head himself. It is almost seven minutes long.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One