It's been a long and arduous journey, but developer Two Tribes has finally finished Toki Tori 2 and will launch it on Wii U next month, April 4.
The Wii U version was originally planned for December 20, though Two Tribes instituted a last-minute delay to polish up the game. Since the developer is self-publishing, it wasn't required to meet the deadline without first meeting the studio's own internal quality threshold.
PC and Mac versions of Toki Tori 2 are due on Steam this year, though Two Tribes had to focus a lot of its efforts on the Wii U version once the developer had settled on supporting that platform. We've contacted Two Tribes to find out if the developer has any idea on when Steam users should expect to be serenaded by Toki Tori 2.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18