"I think overall for me as creative director, number one is to deliver a really great game and experience," Gustavsson explained. "Sometimes, at least for us, it's focus on what you do well and what you know well, and ensure that you deliver something good than trying a bit too much, stretching yourself too thin and risking it. I'd rather play it safe, deliver something really good and then look at the future and what could possibly be done than trying a bit too hard and then, flat."
Just a few minutes earlier, on stage at the presentation, EA Games vice president Patrick Söderlund touted the game as "a new era of interactive entertainment," built on an engine that provided "no excuses. There's nothing really holding us back anymore."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18