Last month, a piece from Superannuation posited that 2K Games is looking to rebrand the XCOM shooter, based on some domain registrations for thebureau-game.com, thebureau-game.net, whathappenedin62.com, and whathappenedin62.net. The XCOM shooter, if you'll recall, takes place in 1962.
As of February, XCOM is still in production at 2K Marin for parent company Take-Two's fiscal 2014, which means it's due before March 31, 2014. We've contacted 2K Games for comment and will update when we hear back.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One