It was a little surprise back in February when Take-Two (2K Games' parent company) announced during its financial call that the XCOM shooter was still in production and expected before March 31, 2014.
Firaxis' refresh of the original strategy game, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, launched last year to "critical and commercial success." It seems we're about to live in a world where two genres of XCOM live in peaceful coexistence (for a time, anyway).
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One