Rawbots intends to have various parts available for the making of your mechanical minions, which can then be traded with others using contracts and blueprints. The structure of the world is meant to combine different types of gameplay, enabling you to put together various levels designed for FPS or RTS-style interaction.
So far, Rawbots has only picked up a few thousand dollars, but the project has over a month to go. The team is also selling early access to the game on its website for $29.99.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18