Super Motherload, a couch co-op digging game set in an alternate Cold War era, is on its way to PS4 alongside a launch on PS3 later this year. It's in development for PC as well, and it'll reach other platforms at a later (alternate-timeline) date.
Super Motherload comes from XGen Studios, responsible for developing WiiWare's 2008 game Defend Your Castle. Super Motherload is the sequel to XGen's 2004 Flash game, Motherload, and it features full voiceovers for the American and Soviet characters, a procedurally generated world and random drops.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4