Another round of hotfixes for patch 5.3 have just been posted to the official blog. Many of today's hotfixes will require a realm restart to address -- expect to see all applicable hotfixes live and functioning after maintenance. This includes that all-important change to Lei Shen and Titan Runestone aquisition!
- In the Throne of Thunder, Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone or Secrets of the Empire for players on the legendary quest line.
- Hey hunters! Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot and Steady Shot will all deal 10% more damage after that realm restart.
- Durumu and his minions have got us all figured out. Elixirs of Detect Invisibility will no longer allow players to see fog beasts while they are invisible.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- [Requires a realm restart] Arcane Shot now deals 10% more damage.
- [Requires a realm restart] Cobra Shot now deals 10% more damage.
- [Requires a realm restart] Hunter Pets summoned by Stampede now only use auto-attacks against their target.
- [Requires a realm restart] Steady Shot now deals 10% more damage.
- Blink Strike now has a 10-yard minimum range, and the teleportation effect cannot happen more than once every 20 seconds. [Requires a realm restart]
- Destroying the Altars: Master Summoner Zarod should once again drop Master Summoner's Staff, allowing players to complete the quest.
- [Requires a realm restart] The Might of Three: Buffs from the four celestials should now continue to work properly for players entering the Big Blossom Excavation area.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Bleeding Hollow Tormentor no longer summons a Bleeding Hollow Worg.
- Throne of Thunder
- Durumu the Forgotten
- Elixir of Detect Lesser Invisibility will no longer allow players to see fog beasts while they are invisible.
- Fixed an issue where Azure Fog may incorrectly trigger Flash Freeze at the end of the Light Spectrum phase.
- Fixed an issue where players intercepting food globules were not properly gaining stacks of Slimed, preventing them from obtaining higher stacks of the Primal Nutrient damage buff.
- Lei Shen
- [Requires a realm restart] Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone or Secrets of the Empire for players that are on the legendary quest line.
- Ro-Shambo should now properly display the UI for Rock, Paper, Scissors! if the character was casting a spell at the time.
- Rocketway rockets in Azshara should no longer be despawning too quickly after being summoned.
- Fixed an issue where changing the resolution settings could cause hot corners to not work correctly on Mac OS X 10.8.
- Fixed an issue where binding a modifier key to a mouse button could cause the modifier key to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue where certain circumstances could cause the cursor to become smaller than intended on the Retina MacBook Pro.