Pencil Test Studios' $900,000 Kickstarter goal to create Armikrog, a claymation point-and-click adventure project, has concluded with the team receiving $974,503 in pledges. It will also be possible to continue supporting the game's development through PayPal.
The project is being helmed by alumni of the 1996 classic The Neverhood, including Mike Dietz, Ed Schofield and Doug TenNapel – who has made headlines for his less-than-progressive views about same-sex marriage, among other topics. The game is scheduled to ship in July of 2014.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18