The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 may still be months away, but you don't have to wait until November to get your hands on a brand new console. Richard, Ludwig, Jess, and Mike Schramm kick off this week's show with impressions and thoughts on the Ouya. Also in the mix, Deadpool, XCOM for iOS, Fantasia: Music Evolved, and the state of the Indie Megabooth.
Be sure to catch the games segment recorded live on YouTube every Thursday. This week's full video can be seen on the Joystiq YouTube page and after the break.
Listen to the Super Joystiq Podcast:
- Subscribe to the Super Joystiq Podcast in iTunes
- Add the Super Joystiq Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- Download the MP3 directly
Listen to the MP3
- 00:00:00 - 01:20:01 // The show: Richard, Ludwig, Mike Schramm, Jess
Theme Music: Satsuma Audio and Whitaker Blackall – "A Basstastic Undertaking"
Segment Bumpers: Jordan Mallory
- Podcast Twitter: @JoystiqPodcast - Use the hashtag #QJoystiq
- Website Twitter: @Joystiq
- Facebook: Joystiq Facebook Page
- Subscribe to Joystiq's YouTube Channel
- Follow Joystiq on Twitch.tv for game streams and giveaways
- Ouya available now
- Deadpool review: Crazy for thinking
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown on iOS is spec-tap-ular
- Harmonix's Fantasia: Music Evolved is made of pure magic
- Indie Megabooth is so popular it has to add shared spaces, more changes
Joyswag: The Last of Us (PS3) and Deadpool (Xbox 360)
To enter this week's giveaway:
- Listen to the podcast. Subscribe to us on YouTube. Send us a message on YouTube with your name and email. Be sure to include "Last of Us" or "Deadpool" in the subject line. Comments posted here do not qualify.
- Subscribe to Joystiq's channel on YouTube. Send us a message on YouTube with your name and email.
- Only one entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 12:00PM ET, Friday, July 5, 2013.
- At that time, we'll randomly select two (2) winners: one (1) winner will receive a copy of The Last of Us for PS3, and one (1) winner will receive a copy of Deadpool for Xbox 360.
- For a list of complete rules for JoySwag, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.